- What is Mangtum Marketplace?
- Who can sell on Mangtum?
- Why should I sell on Mangtum?
- How can I contact Mangtum?
Mangtum.com Stands above its competitors. (Visit FAQs at https://mangtum.com/faq/ for more information)
- Zero cost & Zero workload for shop owners at Mangtum– At Mangtum.com our outstanding Vendor support team can upload your inventory of thousands of items at no time. We do all the setup and uploading of your inventory taking the work load off your shoulder giving precious time for you to focus on your other priorities, and that at ZERO cost. It is all on us.
- Bulk Upload Images – Upload your products images in Bulk and use them as you list your products
- Option to sell your Products as well as Services
- NO store opening fee
- NO fee to list an item in you Store.
- NO fees on Shipping and Taxes. (Competitors charge fees on Shipping & Taxes upfront)
- No managing Bills, Invoices or Charges
- State-of-Art Payment security system, in partnership with Paypal & Stripe, the market leader in Payment processing System and securely retaining payment mode.
- Only bare-minimum fees–
- Products: Transaction / Mangtum fees of 3% + 25 cents on only the price of the Product. Services: SERVICES have a fee of 9% + 99 Cents.
- Payment processing fees of 2.9% + 30 cents applied ONLY to the store commission.
- Mangtum pays its Payment processing fees on mangtum fees, which means we pay our own Paypal and Stripe fees.
- No waiting to get your questions answered – All emails/texts are answered within 24 hours.
For any questions you may have, please email us at [email protected]
Text/Voice text – 704-561-1735
Please let us know if you need a sample excel file for your inventory. We will send you one based on your products/services and requirement.
All emails, texts and messages are answered within 24 business hours. If you have an urgent issue that cannot wait, please provide us your phone number, we will get back with you at our earliest.
Use any of the below ways to contact us:
- Write an email to [email protected]
- Text/Voice text – 704-561-1735
- Through our Contact Us page, https://mangtum.com/contact
If you already have an account in Mangtum, you can send a message through your Account Messages:
Log into your account. Go to My M -> Messages. Click ‘New Message’. Check ‘Send Message to Admin’.
On the top bar of the website is a link to the list of Stores. You can also search for a store by entering the store name in the search box.
There are several ways you can Contact/Communicate directly with a store if you have an account in Mangtum.
1) While viewing a Product, on every product page, there is Contact button to contact the Store owner of that product.
2) There is ‘Contact’ button on each Store’s page.
3) In your Account, Go to My M -> Messages, the ‘Directory’ tab has the list of all stores in Mangtum. From here you can send message to any store by clicking on ‘Send Message’
Buyers can provide review on a specific or all items of the order, if the order contains multiple items. Only buyers who are registered in Mangtum will be able to provide a review. Buyers who do a guest checkout shall not be able to provide a review.
Login to your account; go to My M -> My Account on top right menu.
Click on ‘Orders’ tab, you can see a list of all orders made by you. Beside each order is a button to Leave or Revise your Feedback.
When you click ‘Leave Feedback’, you are taken to the below page. Here you can provide your star ratings and comments (optional) for the product.
The return policies are defined by individual Seller. Please make sure you read the return policy of the shop before you place an order. If you decide to return, please contact the store owner first regarding the issue. If the store agrees on the return, he can initiate the refund process.
Please Note – We always prefer the Vendor to initiate the refund; this greatly reduces the number of steps and processing time of refund.
If you would still like to initiate the Refund request.
1. Login to your account; go to My M -> My Account on top right menu.
2. Click on ‘Orders’ tab, you can see a list of all orders made by you. Beside each order is a button to Request Refund.
3. Click the ‘Request Refund’ button.
4. You are taken to the Order Refund Request Form where you can select the item and quantity you would like to get a refund for. Select the ‘Subject’ and ‘Reason’ for refund. By default the shipping charges are not included in the refund request; if you would like to get a refund of shipping please mention it in ‘Reason for Refund Request’.
4. After you submit the refund request, the request is sent to the Store owner. If the owner approves the refund, you are refunded to the same account through which you paid for the order. If the store owner disapproves the refund, you are notified about the reason of denial.
To cancel an order:
1. Login to your account; go to My M -> My Account on top right menu.
2. Click on ‘Orders’ tab, you can see a list of all orders made by you. Beside each order is a button to Cancel order.
3. Click ‘Cancel Order’ button.
Send a Message – Log into your account. Go to My M -> Messages. Click ‘New Message’. Check ‘Send Message to Admin’.
Payment processing at mangtum is handled either by Paypal or through Stripe. Mangtum does not store any of the credit card information of the customer on the website. During checkout, if a customer chooses to save the card in their account, for future use, the card details are stored on stripe servers and not at mangtum.
Anyone can create an account and sell in Mangtum – all you need a valid PayPal email and a credit card on file. Please see the details in our Help Topics ‘Sell on Mangtum’.
Providers of Professional services can list their services in a similar way as they would list a product. These services are separated from products and show as a separate Menu on Mangtum. Please refer the Help Topic ‘Sell on Mangtum’
You can only resell New/Unused items. The only exception to this is Vintage and Historical items – these items could be used. There is a list of products/categories which cannot be sold on Mangtum. Please check Help Topic Content /Item Prohibited for selling on Mangtum
There is no fee to open a store or to list an item in your store.
The only fees associated with selling on Mangtum are:
1. Transaction / Mangtum fees – Products have a fee of 3% + 25 cents on only the price of the Product (No fees on Shipping and Taxes).
SERVICES have a fee of 9% + 99 Cents.
Rest becomes Store Earnings.
2. Payment processing fees of 2.9% + 30 cents applied only to the store earnings. Mangtum pays its Payment Gateway fees on mangtum fees.
The Balance is paid out to the Store’s Paypal Account.
(Note: Paypal charges 25 cents to US accounts and 2% to Non-US Paypal accounts for each Payouts)
Mangtum/Transaction Fees: The ‘Commission’ Tab on the Store Dashboard lays out all the commissions earned per order. Clicking the Price under Total Commission gives a break up of the commission earned per order. Mangtum fees is not applied on shipping and taxes, any difference between the Order Total and the Commission Total is Mangtum Fees. You can also see the status of the commission whether it is Due, transferred or reversed (in case of full refund)
Also on the Orders tab, you can see the total commission earned for the order. There is a ‘View Commission’ on each order which takes you to the commission associated with the order.
Payment Processing Fees: The Payouts link under Commissions tab lists down all the Payouts made through Paypal. Here you can see the Fees (Payment Processing fees and Payout fees) associated with each Payouts. Clicking the Payout ID provides complete detail of the payment and fees.
Fees and transaction can also be viewed by logging into the Paypal account, associated with the seller account.
All transactions in Mangtum happens through Paypal and Credit/Debit Card (Stripe). Buyer can choose to pay using any of these methods. Sellers get their final sale in their Paypal Account or Bank Account (which ever they choose) after fees are deducted.
Payment Method – Sellers need to provide their Paypal id/ Bank Account details at the time of registration. The seller commission made from selling (less fees) will be deposited to this Paypal/Bank account.
Seller also need to have a Credit/Debit card in file. This Credit/Debit card will only be used if there is any problem processing refund or any other issue.
Data Security is of utmost importance to us. Mangtum securely collects card details from vendors through the UI component that is hosted by a PCI DSS, PSD2 and SCA Complaint vault. All card numbers are encrypted with AES-256. The infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure outside of Mangtum. Mangtum never sees (or has access to) card data at all. All transactions would happen through the token system. All payment pages are served securely using Transport Layer Security (TLS) using HTTPS.
If you have further questions on security, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Sellers can issue Full or partial refund of their orders. Sellers can also Approve/Cancel Refund requests made by customers.
Please refer to the Help Topic ‘Manage and Issue Refund’.
If the refund is requested before the order is shipped and earnings for the order has not been paid to the seller, payment processing fees is not charged. So all fees are evened out. If the refund is requested after the order is shipped and earnings for the order already paid to the seller, an invoice is sent to the store to pay back the store earnings. In this case, payment processing fees is used towards processing of the invoice.
We help you import your products into your store. All you need to do is upload images in your store and provide us the CSV file with your products.
Please follow the Help Topic -> ‘Bulk Import Products to your Store‘ for the steps to upload images and generate CSV of your product.
Import products from other sites:
Products can be imported from other sites by simple generating a CSV of products from that site. You can provide us the CSV and we will import the products for you.
Import products from Etsy:
- To successfully import products from Etsy you must provide us the .csv file exported from Etsy. There are few changes that needs to be done in the exported csv to be able to import them successfully. Please see below for the steps to export a csv of your products in Etsy, and how to make the necessary changes.
- Once you have made those changes, send the CSV to mangtum support. They can import these products to your mangtum store.
Export your Etsy products:
1. Visit Etsy.com and log into your account to get started.
2. Click Shop Manager in the top-right corner.
3. Once you in the Shop Manager dashboard, select Settings in the menu on the left of the screen.
4. Select Options -> Click the Download Data tab and then click Download CSV.
5. If you have variable products in your Etsy Store, Etsy does not export the prices or quantities of variants of variable products. You can follow the Help Topic -> Bulk Import Products to your Store to include variable products in your CSV. An alternative is to set up Product Variations for each product in your store once you have imported all your products.
6. Etsy does not export Category of the products. To add category of the products, add a column called ‘Category’ in the downloaded csv. Populate the column with the Category under which you want the product to be, in each row. Use Product Import file, for the list of categories available.
7. Etsy does not export Shop Sections under which the product is in Etsy. Add a column called ‘Shop Section’ in the csv. Populate the column with the Shop Section (Store Category) under which you want the product to be.
Note – Please create the Shop Sections in your Store under Setting -> Shop Section, before adding them to the CSV.
8. Etsy also does not export sale prices of the items. So if you would like to put your items on sale on mangtum, add a column called ‘Sale price’ in the excel. Populate the column with the item’s sale prices.
Seller shall not sell old, stale or expired food that could be harmful for human consumption.
For selling outside of state, The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has clear cut guidelines on labeling your items. The FDA labeling requirement provides a detailed account of what is required to include on a label. The FDA has a helpful illustrated guide regarding the requirements when listing your ingredients. The local health department will be able to guide you through the specifics.