- Go to mangtum.com. Click on ‘Register’ on the top right corner.
2. This takes you to Registration Page. You can login with Facebook or google or manually register.
To manually register, enter your first name, last name, email and password. Read and accept the terms and condition and click register.
3. After Registration, you are directed to your ‘My Account’ Page from where you can view your orders, manage your Address and edit your Account details.
4. You can also send and receive messages to store owners and mangtum support through the messaging system. Go to My M -> Messages.
To learn more about the messaging system, please follow the Help Topic ‘Messages’
If you already have an Account in Mangtum
1. Log into mangtum with your Facebook or google account or with your userid/password.
2. Click “Open a Store” on My Account page. Follow along from Step 3 below.
If you do not have an Acount.
1. To sell, you need to Register/Create an Account on Mangtum.
2. This takes you to Registration Page. You can login with Facebook or google or manually register.
To manually register, enter your first name, last name, email and password.
Check “Apply to open a Store”. Read and accept the terms and condition and click register.
3. This will take you to the Store Dashboard.
The Store name is set by default to your username. You can change it or leave it as is.
Enter Store Description, Seller Info and Store Address
4. Click the Payment tab and enter payment details – You can choose between PayPal and Bank Account, however you want to receive earnings from your sale. All mangtum stores also require a credit/debit card on file. This credit/debit card will only be used if there is any problem processing refund or any other issue.
You can set other information of your Store like Branding, Shipping Details, Policies and SEO, at the time of opening the store or come back later to set this information.
Click ‘Open my Store’ at the bottom of the page.
5. Congratulations!! You are a Store owner in mangtum.
To set up your store, click the settings tab on your Store Dashboard.
Store – If you haven’t set yet, you can enter Store Description, Seller Info and Store Address. The Store name is set by default to your username. You can change it or leave it as is.
Payment – You can edit your Payment details here.
Branding – Set your Store Banner and Icon
Shipping – The shipping tab is used to set the default shipping method and rates used to ship your products. This shipping information can be overridden on a product basis when you add or edit your products. You can select Flat Rate Shipping or Country Table Rate shipping.
Policies – Set up your Store policies, if any, here.
SEO –The SEO Title, description and keywords can be set to help google search your store and products.
Shop Sections – Shop Sections enables store owners to create unique categories for their products. Store Owners have total control over section naming and ordering, and assignment of products via the product edit screen.
Section creation and editing – Store owners can use a simple interface to create and edit their shop sections. They can even drag and drop sections to control their display order.
Adding products to sections – Store can assign products to a section via the Add Product or product edit screen. Shop sections appear under the product category selection, and above the featured image upload.
Once the shop sections are created and products assign to them, they show as Store Categories in store.
After a Store owner logs in, they are taken to their Store Dashboard. The Store Dashboard -> Dashboard gives a quick overview of their store – Earnings Due & Earnings Paid, Orders Total & Product Total (a grid of their order and stock statuses), Recent Orders and Recent Product listed within the time frame specified in Start and End Date.
The Store owner can also add Products and Coupon from the Dashboard.
The ‘Products’ Tab in the Vendor Pro Dashboard lists all the Products and Services listed by the Vendor. Vendors can Add, Edit, View or Delete any Product from here.
Add Product – There are two kinds of Products that can be added/listed in your store: Simple and Variable products.
To List a Product:
- Go to Vendor Pro Dashboard -> Products -> Add Product.
- Enter a product Name and Description.
- Select the Product Category or the sub-category within which you want to list the item. Only one Category or sub-category can be selected.
- Product Tags – Product Tags are keywords which you can enter about your item or services. These keywords will help buyers search for your item. Multiple Tags can be added at one time by separating them by commas.
- Featured Image – The Featured Image is the main image for your product. It serves as the focus in the image gallery of your product details page.
Click on “Set featured image”. If you already have a library of images and you want to select an image from the Media library, select the image. Otherwise upload the image by clicking on Upload files tab. Click on “Select Files”. Then click on “Set Product Featured Image”.
To remove the featured image, click ‘Remove featured image’.
- Gallery Images – Product galleries display all images attached to a product. To add Gallery images, click on “Add product gallery images”. Select the images from Media Library or upload new images. Click on “Add to gallery”.
To remove an image from the gallery of products, hover over the image and click on the red “x.”
How to remove Images Permanently from your Media Gallery – While setting the featured image or gallery images of a product, select the image you want to remove from your media gallery and click on ‘Delete Permanently’. Deleting an image from media gallery will also delete it from the Product listing that is using it.
- Product Type – Product Type has two values – Simple Product and Variable Product.
Simple Product – If your product is a single item with no variation of it like color, size, weight etc, select Simple product. Enter all the data for your simple product.
- SKU (optional) – Stock Keeping Unit of your item.
- Private Listing – Check the Private Listing box if you want your listing to be private. Private products will not show up in your store or in searches in mangtum. You can send the url/link of this product to specific buyer(s) for purchase.
- Regular Price – Enter the regular price of the item.
- Sale Price – If you want to run sale on the item, you can enter the sale price here. You can also schedule the sale dates by clicking on ‘Schedule’, set the From and To dates.
- Tax status and Tax class – Select the Tax status and Tax class.
If the item is taxable, select the Tax Status as ‘Taxable’, then select the Tax Class of the state you want to apply, from the dropdown.
You can select between three different Tax Status – Taxable, Shipping Only or None
Taxable – If the item is taxable. The tax is applied both on the price of the item and cost of shipping the item.
Shipping Only – If you want to apply the taxes only on the shipping cost.
None – No taxes applied on price of item or shipping.
- Tax Class – By default the Tax Class is set to ‘Standard’. A Standard Tax Class means no tax rate. If you choose to make the item or shipping taxable, you need to select the appropriate tax rate you would like to apply on the item from the drop down.
- Manage Stock? – Check this box to set the Stock Quantity.
Shipping: The shipping information per item is optional. You can choose to skip this entire section. If you do not enter any shipping information for the item then the store default shipping cost/settings gets applied to the product.
- National Shipping fee – Enter the cost to ship this item within your country.
- Free National Shipping – Check this box if you want to make shipping free within your country.
- Charge once per product for national shipping, even if more than one is purchased – Check this box to apply shipping cost for national shipping, even it more than one quantity of the item is purchased.
- Disable national shipping for this product – Check this box if you do not want to sell/ship this item within your country.
Similarly, do the International settings, if you would like to ship the item Internationally.
- Maximum shipping charge – Maximum Shipping charged per product no matter the quantity.
- Weight and Dimensions – Enter the Weight in lbs and Dimensions of the item.
Attributes: Attributes provide additional Information about your item to buyers. There is a list of available attributes you can select from. You cannot add your own attributes but if there is any attribute which you would like to be added, please contact our support team and they can do it for you.
To add attributes to a product:
- Click the drop down arrow to select from the list of available attributes.
- Select the attribute you want to add and click “Add” button.
- If the attribute you selected already has a list of values – you can select any value(s) from the list or you can select all the values by clicking “Select all” button.
- You can also add new values by clicking “Add new” button. A pop-up comes to add the new attribute term. Enter the value and click “ok”. You can add more than one value at one time by separating by commas.
- Click “Visible on the product page” if you want the attribute to be visible on the item listing page.
- If you added an attribute with no predefined terms, you can add terms separating them with a pipe (“|”).
- Expand/Close: The “Expand” button expands and “Close” button closes all the attributes.
- Remove an Attribute: To remove an attribute from the list, click “Remove” button of the attribute. A pop-up confirms the removal.
Variable Product – Variable products are a product type that lets you offer a set of variations on a product, with control over prices, stock, image and more for each variation. They can be used for a product like a shirt, where you can offer a large, medium and small and in different colors.
Adding a Variable Product:
- If there are variations of any item you are selling like size, color weight, quantity etc, select Variable product from the Product Type drop down.
- Variations tab appears on the Product form.
- In the Attributes section, add attributes before creating variations.
- Select the attribute you want from the drop down and Add.
- Set values separated by a vertical pipe (e.g., small | medium | large)
- Enable ‘Used for variations’ checkbox to use it for your variations.
- To add a variation, go to Variations section in the Product form.
- Select Add variation from the drop down menu, and click Go
- Select attributes for your variation. Click ‘Expand’ on the far right to expand the variation.
- Edit any available data. The only required field is Regular Price.
- These are the other optional data you can add for each variation:
• Add an image for the variation – Click the image placeholder (screenshot). Select the image you wish to use. Save.
• Enabled – Enable or disable the variation.
• Regular Price (required) – Set the price for this variation.
• Sale Price (optional) – Set a price for this variation when on sale.
• Manage Stock? – Manage stock at the variation level.
- Add all other Variations you would like on the product and edit the available data.
- Select the default Variation you prefer on the product page
- Save Changes.
After you have created a listing for your item, you can publish the item by clicking ‘Add Product’ – buyers can now see your item and purchase them. You can also save the listing as a draft by clicking “Save Draft” button.
Actions on a Product: After adding a product, you can:
- Edit – Edit the Product by clicking ‘Edit’ link.
- Duplicate – Copy the current listing to create a new listing by clicking “Duplicate” link. This will create a copy of the current item, you can modify the copy to list a new item.
- Delete – If you no longer want to sell an item and want to delete it, click “Delete”.
- View – View how the product will look on Mangtum.
Dashboard store -> Orders tab allow store owners to view all orders placed by the customers for their store. Orders can be viewed for the date range selected; the default is one month of orders. Each row displays useful details, such as order number and customer name, date of purchase, order status, shipping address, and purchase total.
Store owners can View Order Details, print a packing slip (but not buy label), add notes which sends an email to the customer, Issue Refund, Add tracking details and Mark.orders as shipped. Owners can also contact customers by clicking on the contact link of the customers which takes them to their Messages to be able to send messages to the customers.
View Order Details
The Order Details panel lets you view order details, customer’s order note (if any), and also find customer shipping address.
This link allows store owners to get a shipping label and a Packaging List if they want to purchase shipping outside of Mangtum.
Mangtum has partnered with ShippingEasy where store owners can create an account with ShippingEasy and print shipping labels at discounted rates. Please follow the Help Topic ‘Create ShippingEasy Account’ on how to create an account and print shipping labels for your orders.
Add Order Note
Notes are a powerful tool for communicating with customers. If you want to update/notify anything about the order to the customer, add a customer note, and they are automatically notified.
Buyers can request a refund of any order to the store. Store can issue a Full or Partial Refund for the order by clicking on the ‘Refund’ link on the order. The details of the amount of the order are prepopulated on the Refunds page. Seller can decide the amount they want to refund for the Item total, shipment and Tax (if any). This sends an email to Mangtum support which takes care of the refund to the buyer.
Add Tracking Details
Upon Store owner adding tracking details to the order, customer is notified.
Store owners can contact customers through the customer contact link on every order. This link takes them to Mangtum messaging system through which they can send and receive messages to and from customers.
Ratings Tab shows all the feedbacks/ratings left by the customers for the products purchased from the store. Customers can leave Store a feedback between one and five stars, they can also edit/update their feedback at any time.
As a store owner, you can create coupons specifically for your products. You can include only certain products, include all of your products, or even include all and exclude others. It can be a percentage discount, or a flat dollar price reduction.
To add a coupon, click on ‘Add coupon’ and fill in the information as per the requirement of your coupon.
Mangtum has partnered with ShippingEasy where store owners can create an account with ShippingEasy and print shipping labels at discounted rates.
Please follow the Help Topic ‘Create ShippingEasy Account’ to create an account an account with shipping easy.
1. After your account is created, click the link/tab ‘Print Shipping Label’ on your Store Dashboard or directly login through https://app.shippingeasy.com/login
2. Before you can print shipping label you need to buy postage to use the postage for printing shipping labels. Click Postage and Carriers on the topbar.
3. To buy postages for USPS, click ‘Buy Postage’ button beside endicia.
4. Enter Postage amount.
5. You can also set auto refill the postage.
6. To buy postages from other providers like UPS, FedEX, DHL etc, either connect these providers with your existing account or click ‘Read more about..’ and follow the prompt.
7. Click Quick Ship -> New Label or Add Manual Order
8. Enter the Ship To address. You can enter or modify any other field you would want. Click Save and Get Rate button.
9. Select the package type from the list, enter package weight. You can also select between different Carriers if you have added them in your account. Click ‘Add to Cart’ button.
10. Verify Label, Finish and Pay.
11. Your label is purchased. Click Print button to Print.
Mangtum has partnered with ShippingEasy where store owners can create an account with ShippingEasy and print shipping labels at discounted rates.
Please note this is a one time process. After your account is created with Shipping Easy, you can directly login through https://app.shippingeasy.com/login and print shipping labels.
Create an Account: Process to create an Account is also oulined in this link https://support.shippingeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/203082499-Quick-Start-ShippingEasy-FREE-Trial.
Signing up for ShippingEasy just takes a couple minutes and there’s no credit card required up front. This gives you a risk-free opportunity to start exploring ShippingEasy’s tools and features.
- Click the link ShippingEasy on your Store Dashboard.
- Click the green Try it for free button.
3. Provide some basic details about your business.
- Your Company Name – this will be the name of your account
- Enter your email – for account-related communications, this will also be your username
- Create a password – pick a secured password to protect your data
- Enter your phone number – provide the best contact for your shipping department
4. Click Select from all platforms. Select Other.
5. Tell your average monthly shipments. Select the range that best describes your projected sales volume.
6. Select the blue Start Now button.
7. You’ll see ShippingEasy’s navigation bar at the top of the page.
The first page is the WELCOME page.
Also remember that your free trial has started, if you subscribed for a paid plan.
Keep in mind, if you do not provide your credit card, we’ll never bill you. However, you also won’t be able to purchase postage until you provide a valid payment method.
8. On the ADD ORDERS page, click the blue ‘Add a manual order’ link.
9. Provide the below information.
10. Then click I’m done adding orders.
11. Select a label layout – ShippingEasy supports a range of domestic label sizes and formats. The option you select will depend on your printer: Label printers: use thermal label paper, already cut to size. Ex: Zebra and DYMO Traditional printers: use 8.5″x11″ paper, commonly with adhesive cut-outs (Avery, OL). Ex: laser and inkjet.
It is also possible to print packing slips in tandem with labels, or save paper with multiple labels per page.
The most common domestic label formats are shown on the SELECT A LABEL LAYOUT page.
Click the layout your printer uses.
If you need a different format, click the option to View more advanced options. Additional domestic label formats will be shown. Select the layout that best matches your printer.
NOTE: to setup your international label (customs form) layout, check out this guide
Once you’ve made your selection, click the Save & Continue button.
12. Add shipping carriers –
ShippingEasy requires a USPS postage account. Included with all ShippingEasy subscriptions, it’s free to open! Creating your USPS postage account will enable you to start buying labels and shipping out orders.
Once you’ve created the USPS account, you’ll have the option to connect your own FedEx and/or UPS account. This allows you to access your negotiated rates with these additional carriers.
Click the Create a USPS Account button to register a new account with Endicia.
Review your “Contact Information” and enter payment details into the “Credit Card Authorization”.
NOTE: this credit card will be used to purchase USPS postage.
If you selected a ShippingEasy paid plan, this credit card will also be used for your monthly subscription.
Remember, you’ll have a month to try out ShippingEasy before being billed for your plan.
Within the “ShippingEasy Plan” section, verify that the selected plan matches your estimated monthly volume. If you end up shipping more or less than expected, you can always update your ShippingEasy plan.
Once you are done, click the Finish Account Setup button. Now you can add your FedEx Carrier Account and UPS Carrier Account. Click either link to get started.
When you have finished connecting shipping providers, click the I’m done adding carriers button. Now you can customize your account or just start shipping!
13. Start Shipping You’ve set up the essentials to start shipping! Click Start Shipping to view your orders and print labels.
Messages allow any account holder in Mangtum to send and receive messages between each other – Store owners can send messages to customers and so do the customers to Store owners.
Inbox – Inbox holds all the messages sent and received by the user.
New Message – Users can compose a New Message for other users by clicking on ‘New Message’ tab. They can also send a message to Mangtum Admin by checking ‘Send Message to admin’.
Announcement – Announcement has all the announcements from Mangtum. Whenever an announcement is made, an email is sent to all Store Owners.
Directory – The ‘Directory’ gives a list of all the Stores in Mangtum. Users can send message to the Store Owners by clicking on the ‘Send Message’ beside their Store name in the Directory.
We can help you import hundreds and thousands of products (including variations) in your store with a single CSV. These are the steps to bulk upload products in your store.
- Create your CSV. (Sample CSVs provided below).
- Upload images of your products to your media library. If the images are hosted elsewhere, you do not need to upload the images to your media library. Just include the full URL of the images in your CSV.
- Send the CSV file to mangtum support
Create your CSV –
There are two kinds of products which can be created in Mangtum – Simple and variable products. Variable products are products that have more than one variation of the product – for example – Shirt with different sizes, small, medium, large etc. Simple products do not have any variation of them.
To include variable products in your CSV, the file should contain both the parent product and its variations. The variations are grouped by the product title.
In the below example, here we have Arizona Code T-Shirt with 4 variations and Garnet Faceted Gemstone with 2 variations. All the production information goes into the parent product row and the information of the variations go into variations rows.
To import new products, you need a CSV containing your product information. Here are few options:
Download this sample CSV file with sample data from and replace it with your products. If your store contains only Simple products (products with no variations), you can also use simple CSV and replace with your data. Follow the columns and formatting outlined in the file, Product Import.
Use your own CSV. Any information you wish to include should follow the formatting and columns as outlined in this file, Product Import.
Products can also be imported with minimum required data. To import using this option, use min fields CSV. If your store contains only Simple products (products with no variations), you can also use simple min CSV and replace with your data.
If your images are hosted elsewhere, you do not need to upload them to the media library. Just include the full URL of the images in your CSV.
To upload images to your media library:
- Click ‘Add Product’ either from the Store Dashboard or from Store Dashboard -> Products page.
- Do not add any data yet, go down to ‘Gallery’ and click ‘ Add product gallery images’ ->
click ‘Upload Files’ tab ->
Select Files from you computer or Drop Files to the library -> Close the window, do not click ‘Add to gallery’.
Your images will be added to your media gallery.
3. Include either the filename or the url or the title of the image in the column ‘Images’ in the CSV of your products.
Send CSV for bulk upload:
Send the CSV file to mangtum support through email at [email protected]
or through your Messages:
Log into your account. Go to My M -> Messages. Click ‘New Message’. Check ‘Send Message to Admin’.
Attach the file to the message.
Store owners can issue refund on request of customers.
To issue a refund:
1. Log into your account. You will be directed to the Store Dashboard.
2. Click ‘Orders’ tab.
3. There is a link for ‘Refunds’ on the last column of every order.
4. Once clicked, it opens a modal window where you can enter Item Price, Shipping and Taxes to be refunded, either partial or full refund.
5. Click ‘Refund’ button. A window arrives saying that the refund email has been sent to the admin.
6. You can close the Refunds window. Mangtum support receives an email about your refund and issues a refund to the customer.
7. If the earnings for the order has not been payed out then the refunded amount is deducted from the total order before paying out the rest of the earnings for the order to the store.
8. If the earnings for the order has already been payed out, then an invoice is generated, proportionately depending on if it was a partial or full refund, to pay just amount that was payed out to the store. (Mangtum credits back the fees for the order).
Store owners can also approve/cancel refund request from customers:
Once a customer makes a refund request from his orders, an email is sent to the store regarding the refund. Once you receive an email:
- Log into your account. You will be directed to the Store Dashboard.
- Below the Store Dasboard is the button to show all the Refund requests. Click the button.
3. You will see the Refunds Requested by customers. Click the refund request.
4. It opens up the details of the refund request with a button to ‘Accept Request’ or ‘Cancel Request’.
5. Based on your selection the customer is either refunded and denied of their refund. We suggest you discuss with the customer before denying/cancelling their refund request.
Mangtum allows its account holder to sell their products and services under one umbrella.
Here are the list of items and services prohibited for selling on Mangtum. For any question or doubt, please contact Mangtum support.
- Sell New Items – Sellers can only sell/resell New/Unused items. The only exception to this is Vintage and Historical items – these items could be used.
It is up to each seller to abide by the appropriate laws, statutes and regulations relating to your business and selling your products. However, laws vary from state to state and from country to country; laws may also differ by Counties. Each County, State and Country also defines what kind of goods can be sold. Some County/State also requires licenses for selling some of the goods and Services.
Products and services sold on Mangtum commerce must comply with the Community Standards as well as the Commerce Policies. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the removal of listed item.
Illegal, prescription or recreational drugs:Listings may not promote the sale of illegal, prescription or recreational drugs
- Drugs including marijuana and marijuana products
- Products that simulate the effects of any illegal drug, such as marijuana, hallucinogens, and opium-based drugs
- Drug paraphernalia, including but not limited to bongs & all related accessories, dab kits, pipes made from metal, glass, stone plastic or ceramic, vaporizers and related accessories
- Any drugs, medications or medical devices those are available on prescription from a doctor, dentist, optometrist or veterinarian
- Products intended to defeat a drug test, such as urine additives and synthetic urine
- At-home test kits for diseases, viruses and cancers
- Illegal drugs and narcotics, such as Gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB)
- Drugs or drug products that have not been approved by the FDA or that have been recalled by the FDA. Please Refer US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) website
Tobacco or nicotine products and related paraphernalia: Listings may not include or promote the sale of tobacco products or tobacco paraphernalia
- Cigarettes, cigars and chewing tobacco
- Electronic cigarettes
- Rolling papers
- Tobacco pipes and paraphernalia
- Tobacco rolling machines
- Hookahs and hookah lounges
- Smoking cessation products containing nicotine
- Nicotine patches, Nicotine gum
Unsafe supplements: Listings may not promote the sale of unsafe supplements
- Anabolic steroids, Comfrey, Dehydroepiandrosterone, Ephedra, Human growth hormones, Chitosan
- Nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims or treatment claims that require FDA approval
- Products that have been the subject of a prior regulatory action, such as Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warning letters, safety alerts, or recalls, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) emergency scheduling, and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) orders or guidance
- Dietary supplements, such as weight loss products, that contain undeclared or prohibited active pharmaceutical ingredients, or are marketed as unapproved new drugs
Dietary supplements – Dietary supplements are vitamins, minerals, herbs, or other substances (like amino acids or fatty acids) eaten to supplement the diet. They often come in forms like tablets, capsules, softgels, gelcaps, powders, and liquids.
Food and Beverage: Listings may not promote the sale of:
- Alcoholic beverages – wine, beer, liquor, moonshine, grain alcohol etc
- Liquor licenses
- Non-packaged food items or adulterated food
- Products and ingredients that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has determined present an unreasonable risk of injury or illness, or are otherwise unsafe
- Listings containing drug claims
- Listings that claim the item is intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in humans and/or animals
- Food items that are subject to recall by the FDA
- Expired food items
- Government assistance benefits including, but not limited to: Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC), Supplemental foods such as infant formula and baby food, Cash-value vouchers, Food instruments such as vouchers, checks, electronic benefit transfer (EBT) cards, and coupons.
Ammunition, explosives and weapons: Listings may not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition or explosives such as
- Firearms and firearm parts, Gun ranges, Gun shows
- Paintball guns, BB guns
- Tasers, Pepper spray, Tear gas
- Listing products for grenades, explosives or many types of military ordnance
- Automatic, Balisong, Butterfly, Dual-action, Gravity knives
- Hidden or disguised, Out-the-front, Paratrooper, Push knives, Switchblade knives
- Sword canes
- Guns such as Blow, Dart, Flare, Disguised stun gun etc
- Ammunition used in a firearm
- Components of ammunition
Animals: Listings may not promote the sale of any animals, such as:
- Live animals, such as: pets, livestock, or marine mammals
- Illegal wildlife products
- Any part, pelt or skin from an animal, including fur, Animal feces, feathers from federally endangered or threatened species
- Fish or wildlife
- Insects or other creatures designated as “plant pests”
- Live shellfish and crustaceans
- Live insects and worms used for agricultural purposes, bait, or pet food
- Products made to resemble prohibited animal parts or products, but which are not made from those animals
- Animal parts or products that are not otherwise restricted, such as: Shark teeth jewelry
- Sale of animal cages, products for animals like toys, collars etc.
- Veterinary services, grooming services, or boarding services
Adult products or services: Listings may not promote the sale or use of adult products or services
- Sex toys
- Videos or live shows for adult entertainment
- Sexually suggestive services
- Products that portray nudity in a gratuitous or graphic manner, such as: Amateur pornography, Pornography, X-rated movies
- Sexual health products and Adult-only novelty items
- Listings or products containing material that would be considered R18+
- Any items depicting bestiality, rape, incest, sadism, masochism, graphic violence or degradation
- Descriptions of violence
Alcohol: Listings may not promote the sale of:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Kits for making alcohol
- Liquor licenses
- Any product marketed for customers over 21 years of age
- Any product that encapsulates raw alcohol
- Collectible alcohol containers if they still contain any alcoholic content
- Open containers of alcohol
Medical devices: Listings may not promote the sale of:
- Products that require FDA clearance or approval, that have been classified by the FDA as medical devices, that have not been cleared or approved by the FDA for over-the-counter use
- Products that require a prescription or a medical professional’s supervision or direction for their use
- Products that are labeled for professional use only or not for retail sale
- Testing kits for medical conditions or diseases
- Cancer tests
- Asthma inhalers
- contact lenses, defibrillators, hypodermic needles or hearing aids
- Prescription eyewear
Exception: Lifestyle and fitness accessories, including watches.
Human Parts and Human Remains
- Human parts and fluids such as Blood, Urine, Body parts, Organs, Human tissue, Eggs, sperm, Human remains, Human waste and body fluids, Tissue
- Historical grave markers or tombstones
Exception: Human Hair extensions and wigs
Gambling services and lottery items: Listings may not promote or facilitate
- Historical grave markers or tombstones
- Online gambling, games of skill or lotteries
- Online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker if it costs money.
- Lottery tickets, Grab bags or mystery bags, Raffle tickets
- Sweepstakes entries
- Slot machines
Currency, Coins, Cash Equivalents, and Gift Cards: Listings may not promote the sale of real, virtual or fake currency.
- Real Paper money, coins, Token,
- Digital or cryptocurrency
- Bank credit or debit cards, Store credit cards or coupons
- Checks or check books
- Equipment to create financial instruments or counterfeit currency
- Bank notes, bonds, money orders, silver certificates, and gold certificates
- Stocks and securities
- Motor vehicles that require registration
- Products intended to affect traffics signals
- Products designed to intentionally block, jam, or interfere with licensed or authorized radio communications
- Photo blocker sprays or license plate covers designed to block detection by red light cameras, toll both systems, police cameras, or other photo detection sources
- Products intended to defeat, bypass, or shut down emission control devices
- Products intended to override malfunction indicator lights
- High-intensity discharge (HID) conversion kits
- Products intended to alter odometers
- Vehicle airbags and airbag covers
- Vehicle airbag inflators and airbag components
- Motorcycle helmets that do not meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Vehicle seat belts and seat belt components
- Selling your own original artwork
- Selling artwork that you are authorized to resell
- Unauthorized copies or reproductions of artwork that violate any copyright or trademark
- Describing any item as genuine if you cannot provide reasonable evidence to prove its authenticity
Cosmetics, Skin & Hair care
- Used cosmetics, makeup sponges or applicators
- Cosmetics, colognes, perfumes, lotions which do not come in the original container
- Homemade cosmetics, as long as they comply with FDA regulations
- Opened but unused cosmetics, as long as the seller clearly states that the container has been opened
Fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or offensive Listings:Listings or Services may not contain deceptive, false, misleading or offensive offers or products, examples
- Schemes like “Get rich quick”
- Posts that are shocking, sensational, disrespectful or portray excessive violence
Third-party infringement: Listings may not contain content that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyright or trademark.
Discrimination: Posts must not wrongfully discriminate or suggest a preference for or against people because of a personal characteristic, included but not limited to, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, marital status, disability, or medical or genetic condition. Posts must comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination