Go to mangtum.com. Click ‘Register’ on the top right corner.
This takes you to Registration Page. You can login with Facebook, Google or manually register.
To manually register, enter your first name, last name, email and password. Read and accept the terms and condition and click register.
After Registration, you are directed to your ‘My Account’ Page from where you can view your orders, manage your Address and edit your Account details.
You can also send and receive messages to store owners and mangtum support through the messaging system. Go to My M -> Messages.
To learn more about the messaging system, please follow the Help Topic Messages
If you already have an Account in Mangtum
1. Log into mangtum with your Facebook or google account or with your userid/password.
2. Click “Open a Store” on My Account page. Follow along from Step 3 below.
If you do not have an Acount.
1. To sell, you need to Register/Create an Account on Mangtum.
2. This takes you to Registration Page. You can login with Facebook or Google or register manually.
To manually register, enter your first name, last name, email and password.
Check “Apply to open a Store”. Read and accept the terms and condition and click register.
3. This will take you to the Store Dashboard.
The Store name is set to your username by default. You can change it or leave it as is.
Enter Store Description, Seller Info and Store Address
4. Click the Payment tab under Settings. Enter Paypal Id where you want to receive earnings from your sale. All mangtum stores also require a credit/debit card on file. This credit/debit card will only be used if there is any issue processing refund or any other issues.
You can set other information of your Store like Branding, Shipping Details, Policies and SEO, at the time of opening the store or set them later.
Click ‘Open my Store’ at the bottom of the page.
5. Congratulations!! You are a Store owner in mangtum.
To set up your store, click the settings tab on your Store Dashboard.
Store – If you haven’t yet, enter Store Description, Seller Info and Store Address. The Store name is set by default to your username. You can change it or leave it as is.
This is how the Store Description will show up on your Store.
Seller Info shows up on your Product Page.
Payment – You can edit your Payment details here.
Branding – Set your Store Banner and Icon
Shipping – The shipping tab can be used to set the Default Shipping Method to ship your products. This shipping information can be overridden on a product basis when you add or edit your products.
There are three Shipping Methods available – Live Rates, Free Shipping and Store Shipping
Live Rates – This is a great option if you want to provide accurate, real time shipping quotes to your customers at checkout.
- To set Live Rates as the default method of shipping, select the ‘Default’ button besides Live Rates and click ‘Configure’
- Shippo Account – Connect your account with Shippo to get live rates. Follow this link to Connect with Shippo
- Packing Strategy – In order to provide accurate shipping quotes, the Live Rates method must pack the items into one or more boxes. This option allows you to control how the items are packed. There are two choices:
- Pack items individually – Pack each item separately into the smallest box that can fit it.
- Pack items together –Pack items into one or more boxes using the BoxPacker algorithm.
Pack items together will generally yield the most accurate shipping rates, but Pack items individually may be more appropriate for certain cases.
- Rate Adjustment – Apply a fixed or percentage handling fee to the rates returned by Shippo. A positive value will result in a markup whereas a negative value will result in a discount.
- Save Changes
Free Shipping – The Free Shipping method is very simple. When selected, shipping will not be charged for the product. It’s perfect when you want to ship your products for free.
Store Shipping – To set Store Shipping as the default method of shipping – select the ‘Default’ button besides Store Shipping and click ‘Configure’
Store Shipping will show in your Product listing
Store Shipping has two options: Flat Rate Shipping or Country Table Rate shipping Type
Shipping Type – Select Flat Rate Shipping or Country Table Rate shipping Type.
Flat Rate – This shipping applies a Flat rate to all the products in your store. The following flat rate shipping options are available.
Default National Shipping fee – Cost to ship this item within your country.
Minimum Shipping charged per order for National Shipping – Minimum Shipping charged per order
Maximum Shipping charged per order for National Shipping – Maximum Shipping charged per order no matter the quantity.
Free Shipping Order for National Shipping – Ship the order for free if the spend on the order is over this amount.
Free National Shipping – Check this box if you want to make shipping free within your country.
Charge once per product for national shipping, even if more than one is purchased – Check this box to apply shipping cost for national shipping, even it more than one quantity of the item is purchased.
Disable national shipping – Check this box if you do not want to sell/ship this item within your country.
Similarly, for the International settings, if you would like to ship the item Internationally.
Country Table Rate –
Table rate shipping provides a much more fine grained control over the shipping costs that are charged. You can create as many entries as you like. Shipping rates can be set using the following details
- Post/Zip Code ( Single, Range and Wildcard )
- QTY Override (charge the shipping fee only once no matter the product qty count)
Only Country and fee are required for the fee to be triggered. All other settings are optional.
General Shipping options
The general options for both the shipping system includes the following:
- Product Handling fees – Product Handling Fee in Amount (example 5.00) or Percentage (example 5%)
- Shipping and return policy
- Shipping from (Store address / Other)
The shipping from allows you to set a different shipping address for your products from their store address. This allows to have your shipping calculated based on the location of your warehouse.
Other – such as a warehouse/factory
Policies – Set up your Store policies, if any, here.
Store Policies show under your Product listing.
SEO –The SEO Title, description and keywords can be set to help google search your store and products.
Shop Sections – Shop Sections enables store owners to create unique categories for their products. Store Owners have total control over section naming and ordering, and assignment of products via the product edit screen.
Section creation and editing – Store owners can use a simple interface to create and edit their shop sections. They can even drag and drop sections to control their display order.
Adding products to sections – Store can assign products to a section via the Add Product or product edit screen. Shop sections appear under the product category selection, and above the featured image upload.
Once the shop sections are created and products assign to them, they show as Store Categories in store.
After a Store owner logs in, they are taken to their Store Dashboard. Dashboard gives a quick overview of their store – Commission Due & Commission Paid, Orders Total & Product Total (a grid of their order and stock statuses), Recent Orders and Recent Product listed within the time frame specified in Start and End Date.
The Store owner can also add Products and Coupon from the Dashboard.
Store Dashboard -> Products
The ‘Products’ Tab in the Store Dashboard lists all the Products and Services added by a Seller. Sellers can Add, Edit, Duplicate, View or Delete Products from here.
Products can be added and put Online or in the Draft mode. Online products show up on Mangtum while Draft products stay only in Seller’s Store. They can make them online when they are ready to sell these Drafted products.
Add Product – Two kinds of Products can be added/listed in your store: Simple and Variable products (Products that have more than one variation, example – Shirt with different color and sizes).
- Go to Store Dashboard -> Products -> Click Add Product.
- Enter a product Name and Description.
- Select the Product Category or the sub-category under which you want to list the item. Only one Category or sub-category can be selected.
- Product Tags – Product Tags are keywords which you can enter about your item or services. These keywords will help buyers search for your item. Multiple Tags can be added at one time by separating them by commas. Maximum of 12 Tags can be added per product.
- Shop Section – Store Category for the product. This is different than the Product Category above. You need to first create the Shop Section under Settings -> Shop Section before you can select it here.Shop Section
- Featured Image – The Featured Image is the main image of your product. It serves as the focus in the image gallery of your product details page.
Click “Set featured image”.
If you already have a library of images you want to add to the product, select an image from the Media library.
- You can Filter images by date or Search for the image in your Media Library.
Otherwise upload the image by clicking ‘Upload files’ tab. Click ‘Select Files’ or Drag file here. Then click “Set Product Featured Image”.
- Gallery Images – Product galleries display all images attached to a product. To add Gallery images, click ‘Add product gallery images’. Select the images from Media Library or upload new images. Click ‘Add to gallery’. Up to 9 Gallery images can be added per product.
- To remove the featured image, click ‘Remove featured image’.
- To remove an image from the gallery of products, hover over the image and click on the red “x.”
Remove Images Permanently from your Media Gallery –
- In the Media Library (while setting the feature image or gallery images) select the image you want to remove. Click ‘Delete Permanently’.
- Deleting an image from media gallery also deletes it from the Product listing which is using the image.
- Product Type – Product Type has two options – Simple Product and Variable Product.
Simple Product – If your product is a single item with no variation like color, size, weight etc, select Simple product. Enter all data for your simple product.
- SKU (optional) – Stock Keeping Unit of your item.
- Private Listing (optional) – Check Private Listing box if you want your listing to be private. Private products will not show up in your store or in searches in Mangtum. You can send the url/link of this product to specific buyer(s) for purchase.
- Regular Price (Required) – Enter Regular price of the item.
- Sale Price (optional) – Sale Price of the item if you want to put the item on sale. You can also schedule the sale dates by clicking ‘Schedule’ and setting the From and To dates of the Sale.
- Tax status – There are three different Tax Status – Taxable, Shipping Only or None
- None – Item is not taxable. No taxes are applied on the item.
- Taxable – Item is taxable. Tax is applied to the price of the item and shipping cost, if any, charged on the order.
- Shipping Only – Taxes are applied only on the shipping cost, if any, charged on the order.
- Tax Class – By default the Tax Class is set to ‘Standard’. A Standard Tax Class means no tax rate. If the item or shipping taxable, select the appropriate State Tax rate to be applied on the item from the drop down..
- In the Inventory tab you can set the Stock Status – In Stock or Out of Stock
- To manage stock – Check Manage Stock? box and set the Stock Quantity.
- Enter Weight and Dimension of the item.
- By Default, the Shipping Method for the item is set to the Shipping Method in the Store Settings. You can continue to use the default shipping method for the product or change it.
- To change the Shipping Method for the item, uncheck ‘Use Default‘ and select the Shipping Method from the drop down.
To keep default shipping method but override Shipping charges set in Store Settings, enter the shipping charges for the item here.
- National Shipping fee – Cost to ship this item within your country.
- Free National Shipping – Check this box if you want to make shipping free within your country.
- Charge once per product for national shipping, even if more than one is purchased – Check this box to apply shipping cost for national shipping, even it more than one quantity of the item is purchased.
- Disable national shipping for this product – Check this box if you do not want to sell/ship this item within your country.
- Similarly, for the International settings, if you would like to ship the item Internationally.
- Product Handling Fee in Amount (example 5.00) or Percentage (example 5%)
- Maximum shipping charge – Maximum Shipping charged to ship this product no matter the quantity.
- Free Shipping Product – Ship the item for free if the spend on this product is over this amount.
Attributes: Attributes provide additional Information about your item to buyers. There is a list of available attributes you can select from. You cannot add your own attributes but if there is any attribute which you would like to be added, please contact our support team and they can do it for you.
Please add Attribute ‘HandMade’ to your product if the product is handmade.
To add attributes to a product:
- Click the drop down arrow.
- Select attribute you want to add to the product and click ‘Add’.
- Add value for the attribute.
- If the attribute already has some values, select value from the list. If the value you want is not available in the list, add new values by clicking ‘Add new’. Enter the value and click ‘ok’.
- Select all values by clicking ‘Select all’ button
- Expand/Close: The ‘Expand button expands and ‘Close’ button closes all the attributes.
- Remove an Attribute: To remove an attribute from the list, click ‘Remove on the right hand side of the attribute.
Variable Product – Variable products are a product type that lets you offer a set of variations on a product, with control over prices, stock, image and more for each variation. They can be used for a product like a shirt, where you can offer a large, medium and small and in different colors.
Adding a Variable Product:
- If there are variations of any item you are selling like size, color weight, quantity etc, select Variable product from the Product Type drop down.
- Variations tab appears on the Product form.
- In the Attributes section, add attributes before creating variations.
- Select the attribute you want from the drop down and Add.
- Set values for the attribute (e.g., small, medium, large)
- Enable ‘Used for variations’ checkbox to use it for your variations.
- To add a variation, go to Variations section in the Product form.
- Select Add variation from the drop down menu, and click Go
- Select the default Variation you prefer on the product page.
- Select attributes for your variation. Click ‘Expand’ on the far right to expand the variation.
- Edit any available data. The only required field is Regular Price.
- There are other optional data you can add for each variation:
- Add an image for the variation – Click the image placeholder (screenshot). Select the image you wish to use. Save.
- Enabled – Enable or disable the variation on the Product
- Regular Price (required) – Set the price for this variation.
- Sale Price (optional) – Set a price for this variation when on sale.
- Manage Stock? – Manage stock at the variation level.
- Add all other Variations you would like on the product and edit the available data.
- Save Changes.
Publish Product/Save Draft –
After you have created a listing for your item, you have two options:
- Publish the item by clicking ‘Add Product’ – buyers can now see your item and purchase them.
- Save the listing as a draft by clicking “Save Draft” button.
Actions on a Product: After adding a product, you can:
- Edit – Edit the Product through the ‘Edit’ link.
- Duplicate – Copy the current listing to create a new listing through the “Duplicate” link. This will create a copy of the current item which can be modified to create a new item.
- Delete – Delete the item if you no longer plan to sell it. Product can also be put in Draft mode instead of deleting them, to be able to list them in future.
- View – View the product.
Product Actions can also be performed on the Product Page
Orders tab lists all orders received by a store owners. Each order row displays useful details, such as order number, customer name and Shipping Address, Contact Customer, Ordered items, Total commission received from the order (Order Total minus fees), whether the order is shipped or not, Date of order, Order Status and other Order Details.
Contact Customer – Store owners can contact customers through the Contact link. This link takes them to messaging system through which they can send to and receive messages from customers. The contact customer link can also be found in the Order email received.
Export Orders – Sellers can export their orders to an Excel.View Order Details
This link allows store owners to get a Packaging List Packaging list for the order.
Add Order Note
Notes are a powerful tool for communicating with customers. If you want to update/notify anything about the order to the customer, add a customer note, and they are automatically notified via email.
This link allows store owners to add tracking details to the order, if they have purchased shipping outside of Mangtum. Once tracking details are added to the order, the order is Marked Shipped and customer is notified.
Buyers can request a refund for their orders. When a Store receives a refund request, they can issue a Partial or Full Refund for the order by clicking the ‘Refunds’ link on the order. The details of the amount of the order are pre-populated on the Refunds page. Seller can decide the amount they want to refund for Item Price, shipment and Tax (if any). Once the refund is submitted, message is sent to mangtum admin and refunds get processed automatically.
Sellers can mark their orders as shipped from here. Once an order is marked as shipped, an email is sent to the customer about shipment.
The View Commission links gives details of the commission associated with an order. Commission for an order is Total order minus mangtum fees. Remember, mangtum fees is charged only on price of the product. No fees is applied to Taxes and shipping on the order. You can also see the status of the commission whether it is Due, transferred or reversed, in case of full refund.
Clicking the Commission amount gives further breakdown of commission per product in the order.
In the Commissions tab is Payouts. Payouts lists all the payments made for the orders. Payments are sent to the Store’s Paypal Id. Each Payout clearly details the date of payment, total commission paid, Paypal Fees and Orders associated with the payout.
Commissions and Payouts give sellers a very clear breakdown of their sale.
This link allows store owners to print shipping label for their orders.
Mangtum is integrated with Shippo to print shipping labels. Sellers need to connect their Account with Shippo to Calculate live rates and Print Shipping Labels at discounted rate.Please note this is a one time process. Follow the Help Topic Connect with Shippo to connect your account.
To Print shipping Labels, follow this link Print Shipping Label
Ratings displays all the feedback/ratings by customers for their orders from your store.
Store owner can create coupons for your products. Coupons can be a percentage discount, or a flat dollar price reduction. Coupons can include only certain products, include all of your products, or even include all and exclude others.
Add Coupon – To add coupon, click ‘Add coupon’.
Usage Restriction can be added for the coupons
- Minimum Spend – Minimum spend on the product to apply coupon
- Maximum Spend – Coupon is applied on this maximum spend of the product
- Individual use only – Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons.
- Exclude sale items – Check this box if the coupon should not apply to items on sale.
- Products – Select products on which coupon is applied, if the coupon is not applied on all products
- Exclude Products – Products which are excluded from Coupon, if the coupon is applied on all products.
- Email Restrictions – Exclude coupons for certain customers. Enter customer’s email address to check for customers and to not apply coupon
Coupon Usage Limit
- Usage limit per coupon – How many times the coupon can be used
- Usage limit to x items – How many times the coupon can be used on an item
- Usage limit per user – How many times a customer can use this coupon
Sellers can connect their Account with Shippo to Calculate live rates and print Shipping Labels at discounted rate.
To connect your account with Shippo:
On your Store Dashboard -> Settings -> Click Configure.
Check ‘Use Shippo to calculate shipping rates and print shipping labels’ and Click ‘Connect with Shippo’.
Here you can create a Shippo Account or Login with your account, if you already have one.
If you are new to Shippo, enter Billing information – this will be used for buying shipping labels.
You will get a request for permission to allow access to your shippo account.
Once you ‘Allow Access’, you will be brought back to your Store settings with your Shippo Account successfully connected.
Note – To disconnect your Shippo account, click ‘Disconnect Account’
Add boxes you might be using for shipping. Click Add Box.
Please note – you do not need to necessarily use these boxes. You can always use and add custom boxes/packages when you are are shipping your order and printing labels.
Click the drop down arrow.
Select existing packages/boxes by providers or create your own custom box.
Populate the fields of your custom box. Save Box.
Click ‘Save Changes’.
Shippo has partnered with 25+ carriers. Select all the carriers you want to ship with by directly logging into your shippo account and selecting the carriers of your choice.
Go to goshippo.com
Login to your Shippo account.
Click Settings on the left side.
Click Carriers tab on the left side. Activate all the Carriers you want to use for shipping on the right side.
To Print Shipping Label for your orders.
Go to your Order Page. On the Order’s right hand side, click ‘Shipping Labels’.
Click ‘Create new label’.
The Origin and Destination address will already be populated.
If you want to change the origin and destination addresses or if they are not validated, expand the addresses and edit them.
Select the box for shipping or add a custom box.
Populate other information. Add insurance to your package, if you want.
Select the shipping rate. Click Next.
Check ‘Mark order as completed/shipped’ – This will mark your order as shipped and send an shipping notification/email to your customer with Tracking number.
Buy and Print Label.
Note – If you forgot to mark the order as shipped here, you can Mark them Shipped in your order.
Store owners and customers can communicate with each other through Messages. To access your messages:
- Log into your account.
- Go to My M -> Messages.
Inbox – Inbox has all the messages sent and received by user.
New Message – Send new message to store owner or customer. You can also send a message to Mangtum Admin by checking ‘Send Message to admin’.
Announcement – Announcement tab displays all the announcements from Mangtum. Whenever an announcement is made, an email is sent to all Store Owners.
Directory – Directory lists all the Stores in Mangtum. Users can send message to the Store Owners through ‘Send Message’ link beside Store’s name in the Directory.
We can help you import hundreds and thousands of products (including variations) into your store with a single CSV. These are the steps to bulk upload products in your store.
- Create your CSV. (Sample CSVs provided below).
- Upload images of your products to your media library. Include the full URL of the images in your CSV. If the images are hosted elsewhere, just include the link/URL of the site where it is hosted, in your CSV. There is no need to upload the images to your media library. Check Bulk Import Images to your Store to bulk import your images in your store.
- Send the CSV file to mangtum support
Create CSV –
There are two kinds of products which can be created in Mangtum – Simple and variable products. Variable products are products that have more than one variation of the product – for example – Shirt with different sizes, small, medium, large etc. Simple products do not have any variation of them.
To include variable products in your CSV, the file should contain both the parent product and its variations. The variations are grouped by the product title.
In the below example, here we have Arizona Code T-Shirt with 4 variations and Garnet Faceted Gemstone with 2 variations. All the main information goes into the parent product row and the information of the variations go into variations rows.
To import new products, you need a CSV containing your product information. Here are few options:
Download this sample CSV file with sample data from and replace it with your products. If your store contains only Simple products (products with no variations), you can also use simple CSV and replace with your data. Follow the columns and formatting outlined in the file, Product Import.
Use your own CSV. Any information you wish to include should follow the formatting and columns as outlined in this file, Product Import.
Products can also be imported with minimum required data. To import using this option, use min fields CSV. If your store contains only Simple products (products with no variations), you can also use simple min CSV and replace with your data.
Note – If your images are hosted elsewhere, you do not need to upload them to the media library. Just include the full URL of the images in your CSV.
To upload images to your media library:
- Click ‘Add Product’ either from the Store Dashboard or from Store Dashboard -> Products page.
- Go down to ‘Gallery’ and click ‘ Add product gallery images’
- Click ‘Upload Files’ Tab. Select Files from you computer or Drop Files to Upload.
- Close window by clicking ‘x’. Do not click ‘Add to gallery’. Your images will be added to your media gallery.
- Include either the filename or URL or the Title of the image in the column ‘Images‘ in the CSV of your products. Title would be the easiest to add.
Send CSV for Bulk upload:
Send CSV file to mangtum support through email at [email protected] or through your Messages:
- Log into your account.
- Go to My M -> Messages.
- Click ‘New Message’.
- Check ‘Send Message to Admin’.
- Attach CSV file to the message.
Store owners can issue Full or Partial refund on customer’s request
Buyers can request a refund for their orders. When a Store receives a refund request, they can issue a Partial or Full Refund for the order.
To issue a refund:
- Log into your account.
- On the Store Dashboard, click ‘Orders’ tab.
- Click the ‘Refunds’ link on the right of the order.
- The details of the amount of the order are pre-populated on the Refunds page. Seller can decide the amount they want to refund for Item Price, shipment and Tax (if any). Once the refund is submitted, message is sent to mangtum admin and refunds get processed automatically.
Store owners can also approve/cancel refund request from customers:
When a customer requests a refund, full or partial, of his orders an email is sent to the seller regarding the refund. Seller can accept or deny the refund.
We suggest, sellers discuss with the customer before denying/cancelling their refund request.
- Log into your account.
- On the Store Dashboard, click Refund Requests.
- You will see Refunds requested by customers. Click the refund request.
- It opens up the details of the refund request. Accept or Cancel Request. Customer is Notified and Refunded or Denied.
Mangtum allows its account holder to sell their products and services under one umbrella.
Here are the list of items and services prohibited for selling on Mangtum. For any questions please contact Mangtum support, [email protected]
- Sell New Items – Sellers can only sell/resell New/Unused items. The only exception to this is Vintage and Historical items – these items could be used.
It is up to each seller to abide by the appropriate laws, statutes and regulations relating to your business and selling your products. However, laws vary from state to state and from country to country; laws may also differ by Counties. Each County, State and Country also defines what kind of goods can be sold. Some County/State also requires licenses for selling some of the goods and Services.
Products and services sold on Mangtum commerce must comply with the Community Standards as well as the Commerce Policies. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the removal of listed item.
Illegal, prescription or recreational drugs: Listings may not promote the sale of illegal, prescription or recreational drugs
- Drugs including marijuana and marijuana products
- Products that simulate the effects of any illegal drug, such as marijuana, hallucinogens, and opium-based drugs
- Drug paraphernalia, including but not limited to bongs & all related accessories, dab kits, pipes made from metal, glass, stone plastic or ceramic, vaporizers and related accessories
- Any drugs, medications or medical devices those are available on prescription from a doctor, dentist, optometrist or veterinarian
- Products intended to defeat a drug test, such as urine additives and synthetic urine
- At-home test kits for diseases, viruses and cancers
- Illegal drugs and narcotics, such as Gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB)
- Drugs or drug products that have not been approved by the FDA or that have been recalled by the FDA. Please Refer US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) website
Tobacco or nicotine products and related paraphernalia:
Listings may not include or promote the sale of tobacco products or tobacco paraphernalia
- Cigarettes, cigars and chewing tobacco
- Electronic cigarettes
- Rolling papers
- Tobacco pipes and paraphernalia
- Tobacco rolling machines
- Hookahs and hookah lounges
- Smoking cessation products containing nicotine
- Nicotine patches, Nicotine gum
Listings may not promote the sale of unsafe supplements
- Anabolic steroids, Comfrey, Dehydroepiandrosterone, Ephedra, Human growth hormones, Chitosan
- Nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims or treatment claims that require FDA approval
- Products that have been the subject of a prior regulatory action, such as Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warning letters, safety alerts, or recalls, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) emergency scheduling, and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) orders or guidance
- Dietary supplements, such as weight loss products, that contain undeclared or prohibited active pharmaceutical ingredients, or are marketed as unapproved new drugs
Dietary supplements are vitamins, minerals, herbs, or other substances (like amino acids or fatty acids) eaten to supplement the diet. They often come in forms like tablets, capsules, softgels, gelcaps, powders, and liquids.
Food and Beverage:
Listings may not promote the sale of:
- Alcoholic beverages – wine, beer, liquor, moonshine, grain alcohol etc
- Liquor licenses
- Non-packaged food items or adulterated food
- Products and ingredients that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has determined present an unreasonable risk of injury or illness, or are otherwise unsafe
- Listings containing drug claims
- Listings that claim the item is intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in humans and/or animals
- Food items that are subject to recall by the FDA
- Expired food items
- Government assistance benefits including, but not limited to: Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC), Supplemental foods such as infant formula and baby food, Cash-value vouchers, Food instruments such as vouchers, checks, electronic benefit transfer (EBT) cards, and coupons.
Ammunition, explosives and weapons:
Listings may not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition or explosives such as
- Firearms and firearm parts, Gun ranges, Gun shows
- Paintball guns, BB guns
- Tasers, Pepper spray, Tear gas
- Listing products for grenades, explosives or many types of military ordnance
- Automatic, Balisong, Butterfly, Dual-action, Gravity knives
- Hidden or disguised, Out-the-front, Paratrooper, Push knives, Switchblade knives
- Sword canes
- Guns such as Blow, Dart, Flare, Disguised stun gun etc
- Ammunition used in a firearm
- Components of ammunition
Listings may not promote the sale of any animals, such as:
- Live animals, such as: pets, livestock, or marine mammals
- Illegal wildlife products
- Any part, pelt or skin from an animal, including fur, Animal feces, feathers from federally endangered or threatened species
- Fish or wildlife
- Insects or other creatures designated as “plant pests”
- Live shellfish and crustaceans
- Live insects and worms used for agricultural purposes, bait, or pet food
- Products made to resemble prohibited animal parts or products, but which are not made from those animals
- Animal parts or products that are not otherwise restricted, such as: Shark teeth jewelry
- Sale of animal cages, products for animals like toys, collars etc.
- Veterinary services, grooming services, or boarding services
Adult products or services: Listings may not promote the sale or use of adult products or services
- Sex toys
- Videos or live shows for adult entertainment
- Sexually suggestive services
- Products that portray nudity in a gratuitous or graphic manner, such as: Amateur pornography, Pornography, X-rated movies
- Sexual health products and Adult-only novelty items
- Listings or products containing material that would be considered R18+
- Any items depicting bestiality, rape, incest, sadism, masochism, graphic violence or degradation
- Descriptions of violence
Listings may not promote the sale of:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Kits for making alcohol
- Liquor licenses
- Any product marketed for customers over 21 years of age
- Any product that encapsulates raw alcohol
- Collectible alcohol containers if they still contain any alcoholic content
- Open containers of alcohol
Listings may not promote the sale of:
- Products that require FDA clearance or approval, that have been classified by the FDA as medical devices, that have not been cleared or approved by the FDA for over-the-counter use
- Products that require a prescription or a medical professional’s supervision or direction for their use
- Products that are labeled for professional use only or not for retail sale
- Testing kits for medical conditions or diseases
- Cancer tests
- Asthma inhalers
- contact lenses, defibrillators, hypodermic needles or hearing aids
- Prescription eyewear
Exception: Lifestyle and fitness accessories, including watches.
Human Parts and Human Remains
- Human parts and fluids such as Blood, Urine, Body parts, Organs, Human tissue, Eggs, sperm, Human remains, Human waste and body fluids, Tissue
- Historical grave markers or tombstones
Exception: Human Hair extensions and wigs
Gambling services and lottery items: Listings may not promote or facilitate
- Historical grave markers or tombstones
- Online gambling, games of skill or lotteries
- Online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker if it costs money.
- Lottery tickets, Grab bags or mystery bags, Raffle tickets
- Sweepstakes entries
- Slot machines
Currency, Coins, Cash Equivalents, and Gift Cards: Listings may not promote the sale of real, virtual or fake currency.
- Real Paper money, coins, Token,
- Digital or cryptocurrency
- Bank credit or debit cards, Store credit cards or coupons
- Checks or check books
- Equipment to create financial instruments or counterfeit currency
- Bank notes, bonds, money orders, silver certificates, and gold certificates
- Stocks and securities
- Motor vehicles that require registration
- Products intended to affect traffics signals
- Products designed to intentionally block, jam, or interfere with licensed or authorized radio communications
- Photo blocker sprays or license plate covers designed to block detection by red light cameras, toll both systems, police cameras, or other photo detection sources
- Products intended to defeat, bypass, or shut down emission control devices
- Products intended to override malfunction indicator lights
- High-intensity discharge (HID) conversion kits
- Products intended to alter odometers
- Vehicle airbags and airbag covers
- Vehicle airbag inflators and airbag components
- Motorcycle helmets that do not meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Vehicle seat belts and seat belt components
- Selling your own original artwork
- Selling artwork that you are authorized to resell
- Unauthorized copies or reproductions of artwork that violate any copyright or trademark
- Describing any item as genuine if you cannot provide reasonable evidence to prove its authenticity
Cosmetics, Skin & Hair care
- Used cosmetics, makeup sponges or applicators
- Cosmetics, colognes, perfumes, lotions which do not come in the original container
- Homemade cosmetics, as long as they comply with FDA regulations
- Opened but unused cosmetics, as long as the seller clearly states that the container has been opened
Fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or offensive Listings:Listings or Services may not contain deceptive, false, misleading or offensive offers or products, examples
- Schemes like “Get rich quick”
- Posts that are shocking, sensational, disrespectful or portray excessive violence
Third-party infringement: Listings may not contain content that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyright or trademark.
Discrimination: Posts must not wrongfully discriminate or suggest a preference for or against people because of a personal characteristic, included but not limited to, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, marital status, disability, or medical or genetic condition. Posts must comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination